Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well, I will give it one star because I have to and one more because it worked great for a week then started to get loider. I bought it off Woot for $8 + shipping and could not get them to replace it. I guess it has a manufacturer Warranty but have not tried that yet. The problem it that it made a rattling noise and sounds as if something is stuck in it. Then it starts to smell as if it is about to catch on fire. Great, that is the last thing I need- my truck to burn down. I will not use it if I am not with it.
Other downsides. The charging port is on the same side as the power cord that you plug in. This is awkward. You can only charge one at a time or it gets loud. Never tried it on an airplane but I guess that would be one place that the amount of noise it makes would not matter. Mine did not come with it's little cary case as it was supposed to.
Click Here to see more reviews about: iPowerPro 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto / Airplane Adapter / Inverter
iPowerPro 150 Watt Universal Dual Voltage Auto / Airplane Adapter / Inverter! Portable, compact dual voltage (100-120 VAC & 200-240 VAC) 150 Watt DC/AC universal power inverter for notebook computers, pwersonal DVD players, and other portable electronics.Specifications:Input Voltage Range: 11 ~ 15VDC.Output Voltage & Frequency: US Receptacle 100 - 120 VAC 60Hz, Universal Receptacle: 200 - 240 VAC 50Hz. Output Voltage USB Charging Port: 5VDC 300 ~ 500 mA (0.5A max).Indicator: Dual Color LED Green, Red. Protections: Short Circuit, Overload, Low Battery Voltage and Over Battery Voltage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment