Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So far I found this inverter to go just what it says it will do and that is to power up your electronics on the go. I recently bought it for my trip to Florida-Orlando. We were flying so I wanted to use my new laptop and needed something to keep it powered up on the plane. Unfortunately for me I did not check out the web site for tips on how to use it. I did not understand how I was going to do this since there was no adapter for the laptop, (there is an adapter for the Airplane, I just did not know how to attah my laptop to the inverter) but I did hook up my ipod. But when i got home I looked at the website and saw that the two holes on the inverter is where the normal plug(A/C) goes. So I now know. That was my fault. It also comes with an adapter for the car so on my next trip I will get to use it properly. It can be a big help with all the electronic junk needed to entertain the kids. I recommend this highly to all travelers with kids or who are kids at heart.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wagan Smart AC 150 USB Power Inverter
Wagan Smart AC USB Power Inverters are the smart and compact mobile power to convert 12 Volt DC to 110 Volt AC for your electronics. Continuous Use: 150 Watt, Peak Surge Power: 300 Watt, AC Voltage Output: 110 +/- 5 Volt AC RMS, Optimum Efficiency: 90 Percentage, No Load Current Draw: 0.15 Ampere, Input Voltage Range: 10 to 15 Volt DC, Auto Low Battery Shutdown: 10 Volt +/- 0.3 Volt DC. Includes a cooling fan.
Click here for more information about Wagan Smart AC 150 USB Power Inverter
0 comments:
Post a Comment